The IWR-5 is a receiver equipped with five channels, specifically designed to connect with IWPT & IWTT wireless pressure and temperature transducers. This configuration serves as an economical alternative to traditional wired transducers, providing an affordable solution in situations where installation may be inaccessible or costly.
With the IWR-5, users have the flexibility to choose between voltage or mA outputs that correspond to the calibrated range of the remote Wireless Transducers. Additionally, it includes 5A rated changeover contacts to facilitate alarm functions.
Configuration of user channels is made easy with the IWR-Set program, minimizing the time required for user setup. This ensures a streamlined solution for managing multi-channel pressure and temperature measurements. The receiver includes a standard 0dBI antenna, which enables a line-of-sight range of up to 500 meters. For those requiring greater distance, an optional 3dBI antenna can be used, extending the line-of-sight range up to 750 meters (LOS).
- Pairs with the IWPT & IWTT wireless pressure & temperature transducers
- User-selectable 1-5V or 4-20mA receiver output
- Clean contact output for process, low battery or
loss of signal alarm function
- Simple software or DIL switch pairing with IWPT/U & IWTT/U transmitters
- Up to 750m range, line-of-sight
- 12 to 32 Vdc powered
- End-to-end accuracy of ±0.25% FS BFSL
- LED indication of wireless link
- DIN rail or wall mounting kits available
- Single channel receiver available – see data sheet IWR-1
- Simple cable replacement installation
– dispense with expensive cable runs
- Environmental monitoring
– pumping stations, sewage plants, water treatment
- Facilities management
– boiler rooms, plant hydraulics, plant pneumatics
- Asset monitoring
– tanks farms, process plants, HVAC and building management
- Service Contract
– temporary installation for servicing and field trials