The Titan TPT series of pressure transducers have been developed using a Ceramic (96% Aluminium Oxide Al2O3) piezo-resistive sensing element housed in a robust stainless steel housing. It has the option of an integrated Cable outlet or an M12 x 1, 4-Pin connector both offering up to IP67* ingress protection and also standard connectors such as mini DIN & large DIN 43650 right angled connectors. We also have the option of an integrated MIL-C spec or customer specific connectors.
The internal PCB incorporates a versatile microprocessor enabling a range of outputs including 4-20mA, 0-5V, 1-5V, and 0-10V from a 10-32V dc supply. There is also the option of 0.5 to 4.5V (10-90% of supply) output from a 2.7 - 5.5V dc supply ratiometric output which is ideal for low battery powered data logging applications.
Titan TPTa Pressure Analogue Transmitter Highlights
- Pressure ranges from 0.5 up to 600 bar
- Accuracy <±0.35% / <±0.25% / <±0.10%
- Ceramic sensor, high corrosion resistance
- Passive millivolt output
- High resistance, low power consumption
- Naturally high frequency response from 1kHz up to 75kHz
- Choice of mechanical connections
- Cost effective for OEM solutions
Titan TPTa Pressure Analogue Transmitter Applications
- OEM installations
- Laboratory & Research testing
- Hydraulic & Pneumatic testing
- Medical testing / prototyping
- Pressure surge detection
- Data loggers
- Aerospace test and research
- Automotive component testing
- Academic research
Suitable replacement product for the IMP-G or IMP-S or IMP-A for instance.