The SWT-99X meter is intended for measuring and presentation of current values from max. 8 measuring channels in TC (K, S, J, T, N, R, B, E) and RTD (Pt100/500/1000) standard. The LCD graphical display allows for visualization of the values from all 8 channels simultaneously. A significant advantage is possibility of viewing the trends in each measuring channel as the graphs from the last 12 seconds to 8 hours. The SWT-99X is equipped with 2 electronic relay outputs that can be used to control external devices. There are icons on the screen signalling the status of the outputs. The meter can be configured with the local keyboard or free S-Toolkit software via the RS-485 or USB-PC communication port.
- multichannel meter with graphic LCD display
- up to 8 TC/RTD inputs
- 2 electronic relay outputs (optoMOS)
- programmable measuring range and indication filtration
- white or amber colour LCD
- RS-485, USB-PC / Modbus RTU
- free configuration S-Toolkit software