The SWI-94 weight meter is designed for operations with load cells (strain gages) in simple industrial applications not requiring legal metrology approval. The meter is equipped with operating pushbuttons which allow tare weight setting, zero setting for empty balance and displaying of gross and net weight values. The readouts of the measured mass are presented on a 6-digit LED display. The REL / OC control outputs can adjust the level of measured signal and are controlled according to one or two threshold values. The meter's software allows performing two calibration methods: data sheet calibration or dead weight calibration. Moreover, the meter can be additionally equipped with analogue outputs, according to the customer selection: active current output, passive isolated current output or active voltage output. The meter can be configured with the local keyboard or via the RS-485 communication port.
- weight meter to work with load cells in weighing and force measurement systems
- inputs: tensometer load cells 4-wire or 6-wire, 1 x digital
- outputs: 2 x digital (REL or OC) 1 x analogue (active or passive)
- data sheet or dead weight calibration
- high protection class IP65 (front side)
- RS-485 / Modbus RTU
- signal peak value detection