SWE-N55L is a simple and low cost digital indicator with a single 4-20 mA current input, which powers this device at the same time. Measurement input is equipped with safety circuits, saving internal electronics against overload. Device has possibilities of recalculating measured current according to few predefined transfer functions (linear, square, square root) or fully definable user characteristic (max. 20 points). Result is displayed on 4-digit red LED display. The device can be equipped with optional relay (signalisation by LED on front panel). Due to users safety requirementsthis output can drive a bulb lamp as well as sound signalling device but must not be used for controlling purposes. Configuration of the device can be done using IR remote controller (when input current is higher than 10 mA, what is signalised by additional LED).
- low cost digital indicator in a small wall case
- measurement input 4-20 mA
- optional alarm output available
- detection and visualization of the peak values
- all parameters are freely programmable with remote controller