The SWE-94-U meter is equipped with one universal input: 0-20 mA, 0-10V, 0-150 mV, RTD (Pt 100/500/1000) or thermocouple (K, S, J, T, N, R, B, E). Temperature of cold ends is compensated automatically. RTD and TC inputs are fully linearised. It is allowed to use only one input at the same time. SWE-94-U allows user to select a characteristic conversion of several kinds: linear, square, square root, user defined. The device is equipped with RS-485 / Modbus RTU communication interface. The device can be configured via IR remote controller or optionally by PC via RS-485 interface. Over more communication interface RS-485 enables data transmission in any monitoring system equipped witch Modbus RTU protocol. The meter can be ordered in 3 power supply versions. The meter can be configured with IR remote controller or free S-Config software via the RS-485 communication port.
- low-cost meter with a large, 20 mm high display
- universal input: 0/4-20 mA, 0-10V, 0-150 mV, RTD or TC
- RS-485 / Modbus RTU
- brightness adjustable in 8 steps
- signal peak value detection
- all parameters are freely programmable with remote controller or free configuration software S-Config