The SSPT Subsea pressure transmitter has been developed using a Ceramic (96% Aluminium Oxide Al2O3) piezo-resistive sensing element housed in a robust housing capable of withstanding high external pressures. It has the option of a subsea wet-mateable connector in both 3 or 4-pin configuration, depending on the output type required, both offering complete and permanent submersion up to 3000m depth. We can also install customer specified connectors from all the major manufacturers to ensure the sensors interface with your existing infrastructure.
The standard version is made from high-quality Duplex Stainless Steel with options of Marine Bronze and Titanium depending on the application requirements.
- Pressure ranges from 1 up to 400 bar
- Accuracy <±0.25% / <±0.10%
- Ceramic sensor, high corrosion resistance
- Choice of wetted materials
- Wet-mateable electrical connectors with depth ratings to 4000m
- Choice of mechanical connections
- Outputs include mV/V, 4-20mA or Volts
Applications include, but not limited to:
- Oil and gas drilling and exploration
- Deep sea remote or unmanned vehicles
- Subsea Hydraulic equipment
- Submarine installations
- Deep sea dredging suction pipes & pumps
- Subsea Pods