Temperature meter with 2 displays, with inputs Pt100, Pt500, Pt1000 or thermocouple, with 1 or 2 relay / OC outputs. The version without relay outputs is also available.
The SRT-77 temperature meter has one input: thermoresistance (Pt100/500/1000) or thermocouple (K, S, J, T, N, R, B, E). Measurement is linearised by the polynomial characteristics. The device with thermocouple input has additional measurement range (-10 ÷ 90 mV) mainly for diagnostics of measurement circuits. The main advantage of regulator are two rows of display. The first one presents measuring value, second one - programmed values: max and min. 1 or 2 relay (or OC) outputs make it possible to control heating / cooling processes. The RS-485 enables data transmission in production process monitoring systems. The REL / OC control outputs can adjust the level of measured signal and are controlled according to one or two threshold values. The meter can be configured with the local keyboard or free S-Config software via the RS-485 communication port.
- process meter with 2 displays
- inputs: thermoresistance or thermocouple
- 0, 1 or 2 relay (or OC) outputs
- power supply output: 24V DC
- RS-485 / Modbus RTU
- automatic recognition of 3 and 4-conductor connection (RTD inputs)
- automatic compensation of TC cold ends temperature
- free configuration software S-Config