Temperature meter in a small case with inputs Pt100, Pt500, Pt1000 or thermocouple, with 1 or 2 relay / OC outputs. The version without relay outputs is also available.
The SRT-73 meter is designed for temperature measurements. The device is equipped with one resistance-type Pt100/500/1000 input or thermocouple input which can operate with K, S, J, T, N, R, B, and E type thermocouples. The inputs feature with fully linearized characteristics. The device with thermocouple input has additional measurement range (-10 ÷ 90 mV) mainly for diagnostics of measurement circuits. The 24V DC / 100 mA output is designed to supply measuring transducers, and the RS-485 port enables data transmission in production process monitoring systems. The REL / OC control outputs can adjust the level of measured signal and are controlled according to one or two threshold values. The meter can be configured with the local keyboard or free S-Config software via the RS-485 communication port.
- temperature meter in a small case
- two-coloured display (4-digits, IP 40)
- input: thermoresistance or thermocouple
- 0, 1 or 2 REL / OC outputs
- RS-485 / Modbus RTU
- automatic recognition of 3 and 4-conductor connection (RTD inputs)
- automatic compensation of TC cold ends temperature
- free configuration software S-Config