The SPT series of pressure transmitters have been developed using Silicon-on-Sapphire (SOS) piezoresistive silicon strain gauge circuit housed in a robust stainless steel housing.
The sapphire sensor element is molecularly bonded to a titanium alloy sub-diaphragm. This enables the sensor to endure higher over-pressure and provides superb corrosion resistance.
The sensor exhibits virtually no hysteresis and excellent long-term stability.
It has the option of an integrated Cable outlet, M12 x 1, 4-Pin connector both
offering up to IP67* ingress protection or a standard Plug & Socket arrangement.
The internal PCB incorporates a versatile microprocessor enabling a range of outputs including 10mV/V, 4-20mA, 0-5V, and 0-10V all powered from a DC power supply.
- Pressure ranges from 0.5 bar to 1500 bar
- Accuracy of <±0.25% as standard (Optional <±0.10%)
- SOS wetted parts, high corrosion resistance
- Various analogue output versions
- High level of temperature compensation
- Choice of mechanical connections
- Cost effective for Industrial applications
- Laboratory & Research
- Hydraulic & Pneumatics
- Medical testing / prototyping
- Pressure surge detection
- Aerospace test and research
- Automotive component testing
- Academic research