PrimAtü 10 pressure transmitter can detect very small differential pressures with high accuracy. The device has a freely selectable pressure range and the possibility of connecting various interfaces, the PrimAtü 10 offers maximum flexibility to suit any application requiring low gauge or differential pressure measurement.
Zero offsets and amplitude variations can be easily corrected at the touch of a button for simple user calibration.
The PrimAtü 10 can be installed either on a simple DIN rail or wall mounting by means of screws. All the necessary installation accessories are included in each delivery.
The PrimAtü 10 has a cover which can be fixed in the open position to make access to the internal components of the device very simple with no frustration. It also has spring-loaded terminals and ample space in the terminal compartment for quick and easy connection.
- Measurement range (freely selectable): 0,5 - 1000 hPa (unidirectional / bidirectional)
- Overall accuracy (FS): 1 %
- Long-term stability (FS/year): ≤ 0,5 %
- Temperature drift (FS/K): ≤ 0,03 %
- Supply voltage: 24 VDC / VAC, 230 VAC
- Output signal: 0 - 10 V, 0 - 20 mA, 4 - 20 mA
- Option: LCD Display, Digital Interface RS485 Modbus