The PGS40 pressure calibration hand pump is a 3 in one device. The ability to create a vacuum, low pressure and medium enables you to replace 3 types of pressure pumps with one device, allowing for cost-savings and reducing your equipment list.
With a pressure range from -0.96 to +40 bar, it takes minimal effort to achieve the required pressure and when you purchase the BAROLI or DM01 digital pressure gauge you can achieve an accurate calibration tool to reference for your pressure calibration needs.
The ergonomically designed moulded handles offer a perfect grip and make the pump strokes very comfortable even at the higher pressure range of 40 bar.
Our kit includes
- 1 x PGS40 Hand Pump
- 1 x 0.5m pressure test hose with a G1/4" female swivel adaptor
- 4 x Test point adaptors: G1/8", G1/4", G1/2", G3/8" female to G1/4" male
- 1 x Adaptor seals
- 1 x Robust transit case and foam insert
- Pressure Range: 0 to 40 bar/580 psi
- Vacuum Range: 0 to -0.95 bar/-13.7 psi
- Medium: Air
- Test hose: 0.5 meter
- Dimension: 220x105x63 mm
- Weight approximately: 510 grams
- Material: Aluminium, brass, ABS, NBR
Standard part number: PGS40-P-BSP-G14