The E24R-150 series Rotary Encoder has been developed for applications that use traditional encoders but with additional functionality to be used with data logger and telemetry systems that require connected sensors to connect with digital signals.
The E24R-150 in particular has embedded electronics and a microprocessor which enables communications via the SDI-12 protocol.
In addition to the digital communications the E24R-150 has an internal battery backup in case of power shortages on site, the encoder will remember its position without the need of resetting the position of the encoder.
- High accuracy and repeatable
- Rotation speeds up to 10,000 rpm
- Suitable for industrial & environmental applications
- Low power consumption
- Internal battery backup
- Wide operating temperature range
- Lightweight Anodised Aluminium body
- 8mm steel shaft to fit many types of pulley
Applications include, but not limited to:
- Tidal monitoring systems
- Environmental monitoring: reservoir, river, canal and stream level
- Academic research
- OEM installations