The IWR-1 is a single-channel receiver engineered to synchronize with IWPT & IWTT wireless pressure and temperature transmitters, providing an economical alternative to traditional wired transducers. This approach creates an affordable solution for environments where access is limited or where installation is typically costly.
Equipped with the flexibility of user-selectable voltage or mA output, the IWR-1 corresponds to the calibrated range of the remote Wireless Transducer. It also features 5A-rated changeover contacts for essential alarm functions.
While user configuration is an available option, the IWR-1 is specifically designed to function seamlessly with the single-channel transmitter. This design ensures an ‘out of the box’ experience, offering a hassle-free plug-and-play solution for remote measurement applications.
The receiver’s standard 0dBI antenna allows for a line-of-sight range of up to 500 meters. For extended reach, an optional 3dBI antenna can be utilized, enabling a distance of up to 750 meters (LOS).
- Pairs with the IWPT & IWTT wireless pressure & temperature transducers
- User-selectable 1-5V or 4-20 mA receiver output
- Clean contact output for process, low battery or loss of signal alarm function
- Simple DIL switch pairing with the IWPT & IWTT transmitters
- Up to 500 m range, line-of-sight
- 12 to 32 V dc powered
- End-to-end accuracy of ±0.25% FS BFSL
- LED indication of the wireless link
- DIN rail or wall mounting kits available
- Five channel receivers available – see data sheet IWR-5
- Simple cable replacement installation
– dispense with expensive cable runs
- Environmental monitoring
– pumping stations, sewage plants, water treatment
- Facilities management
– boiler rooms, plant hydraulics, plant pneumatics
- Asset monitoring
– tanks farms, process plants, HVAC and building management
- Service Contract
– temporary installation for servicing and field trials