The E24R-155 series Rotary Encoder has been developed for applications that use traditional encoders but with additional functionality to be used with data loggers and telemetry systems that require connected sensors to connect with digital signals.
The E24R-155, in particular, has embedded electronics and a microprocessor, enabling communications via the SDI-12 protocol.
In addition to the digital communications, the E24R-155 has an internal battery backup in case of power shortages on site. The encoder will remember its position without needing to reset the encoder’s position.
- High accuracy and repeatable
- Rotation speeds up to 10,000 rpm
- Suitable for industrial & environmental applications
- Low power consumption
- Internal battery backup
- Wide operating temperature range
- Lightweight Anodised Aluminium body
- 8mm steel shaft to fit many types of pulley
Applications include, but not limited to:
- Tidal monitoring systems
- Environmental monitoring: reservoir, river, canal and stream level
- Academic research
- OEM installations