- Can the STT-26 be placed on the bottom of a pond and used to measure the temperature
- I’m looking for a temperature probe that can last in salt water. We’ve lost a few units over the last few years, trying to get a continuous temperature measurement from a saltwater/harbour swimming facility.
- Can I download the Software for configuring the STT-26 submersible temperature transmitter?
- We require a temperature sensor installed in a pond used for cooling towers. Does it have a bracket or anchor to keep in place?
- I need to monitor the temperature change during an experiment and visualise the data on my laptop USB port.
- How can I monitor the temperature of oil running through a pipe that is placed on the sea bed?
- Please confirm the wiring information for the STT-26 Submersible temperature transmitter with 2-Wire, 4-20mA output signal