The Prosens Indicators are a modern industrial range of instrument with a level of diversity that will solve a multitude of applications.
There are options of integrated temperature, humidty sensors and a universal input which you can freely configure to suit your requirement. Using the optional relays and signal re-transmission will open the possibilities for a complete control solution.
All Prosens devices have RS-485 Modbus as standard which is ideal if you want to locally display but also incorporate the device into your building management system or SCADA package. We often provide the Prosens device along with our versatile CMC Multicon instruments to offer a complete end to end indication, control and data logging package.
There are several options for how you want to display the information on the screen and to best suit your visualisation preferences.
- integrated or separable temperature and humidity probes
- two independent universal inputs (Current, Volts, RTD, TC)
- two binary or two analogue outputs (Electronic Relay, Current or Voltage)
- communication port RS-485 with Modbus protocol
- clear 2.9″ LC Display
- 1, 2 or 4 measuring parameters can be shown on screen
- acoustic and visual alarm indicators
- output state indicators
- durable and miniaturised IP67 housing