The Titan range of pressure transmitters provides higher accuracy, reliability, and stability than equivalent pressure transmitter products. They combine the latest High-End 24-Bit Sensor Signal Conditioner with Analog and Digital Output in a single package.
This signal conditioning allows the sensor to become more accurate and automate thermal performance. The production calibration and compensation process achieves high performance quickly and efficiently. With two fundamental sensing formats in the Titan range based on piezo-resistive technology.
The TPT - ceramic diaphragm pressure sensors for pressures from 0.5 bar through 600 bar, and the TPTLR - stainless steel oil-filled pressure sensor for pressures from 35mbar through 20 bar. Both are available in gauge, sealed gauge, or absolute format.
In the ceramic and silicon formats, there is a wide choice of sensor outputs and interfaces in analogue and digital electronics making the Titan TPT range the most versatile to date for gas and liquid pressure measurement requirements.
Titan TPTa Pressure Transmitter – Analogue
Titan TPTLRa Low Range Pressure Transducer – Analogue
Titan pressure transmitters with analogue electronics can provide:
- Millivolt output for low-powered/battery-powered or fast response applications requiring transient pressure measurement
- Ratiometric 0.5 to 4.5V (10-90%) voltage output can operate from 2.7 to 5.5V dc supply. Powered via a 3V rationalised supply, a 3V3 power rail, a 3.6V lithium battery or a standard ECU or USB 5V dc supply
- Non-ratiometric 0.5 to 4.5V (10-90%) voltage output requires an 8-32V dc supply. Featuring a regulator to ensure the output signal is consistent irrespective of supply
- 0-5/0-10V dc output, typically used with BMS, PLC and data logger inputs
- 2-wire 4-20mA current loop output. 4-20mA is the most common output and offers excellent signal stability.
The TPTd and TPTLRd Titan pressure transmitter with digital electronics can provide:
- I2C (Inter-Integrated Circuit), a synchronous, multitarget communication bus, was initially intended for peripheral ICs to communicate with processors and microcontrollers over a short distance and for intra-board communication.
I2C has more recently been adopted into the world of sensors for its simplicity in getting sensors to communicate with microprocessors, controllers, and data loggers.
- SPI (Serial Peripheral Interface) is a synchronous serial communication interface for short-distance communication intended for embedded systems. Making a sensor part of the embedded system saves time and money and improves overall system performance.
The Titan range has a modular design, so we can easily offer options for the mechanical process connection and the electrical connection side of the sensor.
As an example of the available process connections we have as standard:
- G ⅛", G ¼" & G ½" male, more commonly referred to as BSP (British standard pipeline)
- ¼" or ½" NPT male, American National Standard Pipe Thread
- M10, M12, M14 and M20 metric threads
- 7/16 and 9/16 UNF (Unified National Fine Standard) in various SAE standards
As an example of the available electrical connections we have as standard:
- M12x1, 4-pin A-coded connectors with mating cable cord sets in various lengths
- Mini DIN 43650 Form C Plug & Socket (solenoid type)
- IP65 cable gland with screened cable outlet
- Packard Metripack & Deutsch automotive connectors
- MIL-C spec military standard connectors
- Custom over-moulded cable outlet to provide IP68 protection
- M16 threaded backend with a cable to allow connection to conduits for added protection.
This product range offers many functions and applications, which is why they are chosen and preferred by 80% of the trade.
- Pumps and compressors
- Control systems and automation solutions
- Academic and Laboratory Research
- Hydraulic & Pneumatic testing
- Medical testing/prototyping
- Utility pressure monitoring
- Aerospace test and research
- Automotive component testing.
Stork Solutions supplies end-to-end Instrumentation solutions to customers and partners whilst considering all options which best fit the application with the flexibility to adapt the product to your specific application requirements. Stork Solutions is a bespoke engineering company that thrives on technical application challenges and offers unique solutions without compromise. To learn more about the Titan range of products or discuss your OEM / custom design application, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you.